An economically priced rifle that's earned the title of "most popular 22 in the world." Since the Model 60 was first developed in 1960, it has continuously represented a great value. It has a 19" Micro-Groove rifled barre, cross-bolt safety, manual bolt hold-open and a patented automatic "last-shot" bolt hold-open, a safety feature that locks the bolt half way open after you've fired the last shot, allowing you to see clearly into the open action. And with features such as its hardwood Monte Carlo stock featuring the popular Mossy Oak Break-Up camouflage pattern, a brass inner magazine tube, which completely eliminates the rust problems you come us against with steel tubes, and a precision-crowned muzzle for enhanced accuracy, it's easy to see why the Model 60 continues to be one of America'a best selling rifles.
- Caliber: 22 Long Rifle Only
- Capacity: 14-shot tubular magazine with patented closure system
- Action: Self loading; side ejection; manual and automatic "last-shot" bolt hold-opens; receiver top has serrated, non-glare finish; cross-bolt safety; steel charging handle
- Stock: Monte Carlo hardwood with Mossy Oak Break Up Camouflage pattern; full pistol grip
- Barrel: 19" with Micro-Groove rifling (16 grooves)
- Twist Rate: 1:16" r.h.
- Sights: Adjustable open rear, ramp front sight. Receiver grooved for scope mount.
- Length: 37 1/2"
- Weight: 5 1/2 lbs