This handsome rifle, available in 357 Mag/38 Spl, has become the standard by which all cowboy rifles are judged. From its elegant tapered octagon barrel, with deep-cut Ballard-type rifling, to its straight-grip walnut stock and squared finger lever, this rifle is pure Old West. To accommodate tang sight installation, the serial number is located on the left side of the receiver.
- Caliber: 357 Mag. / 38 Spl.
- Capacity: 10-shot tubular magazine
- Action: Lever action with squared finger lever; side ejection; deeply blued metal surfaces; solid top receiver; hammer block safety.
- Stock: American black walnut straight-grip stock; hard rubber butt plate; tough Mar-Shield finish; blued steel fore-end cap.
- Barrel: 20" tapered octagon with deep-cut Ballard-type rifling (6 grooves).
- Twist Rate: 357 Mag. / 38 Spl. - 1:16" r.h.
- Sights: Adjustable Marble semi-buckhorn rear, Marble carbine front sight. Solid top receiver tapped for scope mount; offset hammer spur (right or left hand) for scope use. Serial number is on left side of receiver instead of tang, allowing custom installation of a tang sight by a competent gunsmith.
- Overall Length: 37.5"
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.