How do you improve upon the simplicity and reliability of the world's most popular 22 self-loader? We've given it the all-weather versatility of stainless steel. The barrel is made from stain- and corrosion-resistant stainless steel. Most other metal parts are nickel-plated. The deluxe 60SS features a 19" tack-driving Micro-Groove barrel, 14-shot tubular magazine, positive cross-bolt safety, manual bolt hold-open, and our patented "last-shot" bolt hold-open, which locks the bolt half way open after the last shot is fired. The handsome Monte Carlo stock is crafted from a striking grey/black hardwood laminate, and sports a full pistol grip, swivel studs and a rubber rifle butt pad.
- Caliber: 22 Long Rifle only
- Capacity: 14-shot tubular magazine with patented closure system
- Action: Self loading; side ejection; manual and automatic "last-shot" bolt hold-opens; cross-bolt safety; stainless steel barrel; steel charging handle.
- Stock: Monte Carlo laminated two-tone black/grey hardwood; full pistol grip; tough Mar-Shield finish; rubber rifle butt pad; nickel-plated swivel studs.
- Barrel: 19" with Micro-Groove rifling (16 grooves).
- Twist Rate: 1:16" r.h.
- Sights: Adjustable semi-buckhorn folding rear, ramp front sight with high-visibility post and cutaway Wide-Scan hood. Receiver grooved for scope mount.
- Overall Length: 37.5"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.