Dnz Products 1" Ring Mount Low Remington 700 Short Action Black
Machined one piece design for extreme accuracy. No moving parts between firearm and scope. Lightweight. Approximately a third of the weight of steel. Fast installation and requires no special tools. Eliminates need for windage screws. Perfect ring alignment.
Right hand mount fits right hand firearms and left hand mounts fit left hand firearms. Base screws are 6-48 X 1/4? long. Ring screws are 6-40 X 5/8? long. Both use a 7/64? Allen wrench.
Short action: Outside to outside of rings is 4.26? for standard ring mounts. Standard rings are .63? wide and have 2 ring screws per ring. Tactical rings are .80? wide and have 4 ring screws per ring. 4 Hole to hole spacing dimensions are .86?, 3.63?, .60?. Height of mounts from top of receiver to centerline of scope tube is low .98?
Note: Some of the .338 Lapua receivers have been modified at the factory and have larger base screws. The size of them is 8-40 and will us a 9/64 Allen wrench. Check your gun and see because the mount will have to be modified.
- Precision machined from a solid block of top-grade billet aluminum
- Custom made to fit each type of firearm and align perfectly with your rifle’s receiver
- No moving parts between the firearm and the scope
- 67% lighter than comparable one-piece mounts with four times the threads and precision socket-head cap screws for absolute strength and security
- Absorbs shock and withstands temperature extremes better than steel mounts at a fraction of the weight
- Made in the USA
- Size: 1 inch
- Model: Remington 700
- Action: Short Action
- Height: Low
- Color: Black