The daggerts are a well thought out complete package. The challenge was to create a breed of extreme fixed blades... suitable for today's modern military, capable night and day, wet or dry, and able to be carried in a variety of ways. The Daggerts have been tuned and tweaked for performance at every level. Features include:
- An instinctual handle shape with bold diamond checkering and scored with grip lines
- Signature washer construction that has never before been accomplished with a molded Kraton rubber grip handle
- SOG's proprietary Hardcased TiAlN deep black coating on blade, pommel, crossguard, and spanner nut
- A proven blade style that is robust with flat ground bevels, precision ground grooves, and serrated edge
- Stainless steel sculpted crossguard and pommel (capable of being used as a field hammer)
- Weighted and balanced for perfect control
- Blade: 6.75"
- Overall Length: 12.85"
- Weight: 8.5 oz.
- Steel: AUS 8 Stainless Steel, Rc. 57-58
- Handle: Kraton rubber with Black and Grey washers
- Sheath: Kydex