Nosler's Partition-HG was designed to deliver a high degree of accuracy along with hard-hitting terminal performance from modern hunting handguns. The bullet is manufactured by Nosler's exclusive impact extrusion manufacturing method and features the same dual core construction pioneered by John Nosler over 50 years ago.
- Fully tapered jacket ruptures instantly at the thin jacket mouth, yet the gradual thickening along the bullet's axis controls expansion and curls the jacket uniformly outward, at high or low velocities.
- Nosler's special lead alloy dual core construction provides superior mushrooming characteristics at virtually all impact velocities.
- Nosler's integral partition supports the expanded mushroom and retains the rear lead alloy core.
- Special crimp locks in the rear core section, adding strength to resist deformation under the pressure of heavy magnums.
- Enclosed rear core retains more than half the original bullet weight for deep penetration.
300 Grain Protected Point
Sectional Density: .241
Ballistic Coefficient: .199
*Sectional Density: The ratio of a bullet's weight, in pounds, to the square of its diameter, in inches.
*Ballistic Coefficient: The ratio of a bullet's sectional density to its coefficient of form, used to describe the bullet's effectiveness in overcoming air resistance during flight.
Note: These are component bullets, not loaded ammunition.