The Model 1938 Red Ryder is the stuff that legends are made of. The rich tradition and dependable design of the Red Ryder holds a special place in the hearts and minds of millions of Americans. It features a solid wood stock and forearm.
The most popular BB gun in the world remains faithful to its original design. From the pages of comic books to the famous holiday motion picture, a Daisy Red Ryder has been the dream of youths since its introduction in 1940. Over the years the Daisy Red Ryder has achieved a legendary status. With its solid wood stock and forearm, lariat ring with a leather saddle thong, today's Daisy Red Ryder is the spittin' image of the one you cherished growing up!
- Action: Lever cocking, spring air
- Caliber: .177 BB
- Sights: Blade and ramp front, adjustable open rear
- Stock/Forearm: Stained solid wood with lariat logo and burnished forearm band
- Receiver: Stamped metal. Saddle ring with leather thong
- Capacity: 650 Shot
- Safety: Crossbolt trigger lock
- Barrel: Smooth bore steel
- Muzzle Velocity: 280 fps.
- Maximum Shooting Distance: 195 Yards
- Stock/Forearm: Solid Wood
- Overall Length: 35.4 inches
- Weight: 2.2 Lbs.
*Recommended for ages 10 and older with adult supervision.