The Bull Twenty Four has a 416 stainless steel 24" bull barrel, 6 grooves, right hand 1X9 twist, button rifled, gas operated rotating bolt, and a 8620 steel bolt carrier, no sights. The upper receiver features A3 flattop, dust cover, and shell deflector. The Upper and Lower Receiver made of 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum. The Lower Receiver feature semi-auto trigger group, aluminum trigger guard, and aluminum magazine release button. The stock is a standard A2 black Zytel with trap door assembly. The handguards are aluminum ribbed with free float tube.
- .223 Remington
- 24" Stainless Steel Bull Barrel
- 6 Grooves, Right Hand 1/9" Twist
- Gas Operated Rotating Bolt
- 8620 steel bolt carrier, heat treated and plated per Mil Spec
- Weighs 9.8 lbs unloaded
- Overall length of 42.25"
- A3 Flattop Upper with Shell Deflector, Forward Assist, Dust Cover
- Forged aluminum alloy lower
- Standard A2 Black Zytel Mil Spec with Trap door assembly Stock
- Aluminum ribbed free float tube handguard