TExtreme accuracy is realized with the new Active Brightness Control viewfinder, .1 yard display readings and larger 200-yard range.
- Active Brightness Control Viewfinder: Offers improved light transmittance and new technology that detects the brightness of the target itself and automatically adjusts the reticle either to gray LCD or orange LED for maximized visibility and contrast.
- Displays in .1 yard/meter increments: The Archer’s Choice MAX displays extremely accurate .1 yard/meter increments out to 200 yards/meters.
- Distance target priority mode: Displays range to the farthest target among the targets measured, ideal for accurate ranging situations where game animals may be partially obscured by grass or brush.
- Bright, multicoated 6x optics: Nikon’s legendary optics and proprietary anti-reflective coatings offer high-resolution images in most lighting conditions.
- Waterproof/fogproof (except battery chamber)
- Nikon’s ID technology: Nikon’s advanced ID Technology compensates for various incline or decline shooting angles—up to an incredible +/- 89 degrees (nearly vertical up or down).
- First target priority mode: Allows confident ranging of objects as small as a fence post or to get an instant reading on that lone buck in the meadow.
- Easy-to-view uncluttered LCD display: For fast, easy ranging, even in bright sunlight.
- Single button operation: For fast, easy measurements. Automatically powers down after 8 seconds to reduce battery use.
- Measurement Range: 5-200 yds
- Increment Reading: 0.1 yds
- Increment Reading in ID mode: 0.1 yds
- Magnification: 6x
- Angular Field of View (Real): 7.5°
- Angular Field of View (Apparent): 43°
- Viewfinder Display: meters/yards
- Eye Relief: 18.3mm
- Power Source: 1 CR2 Lithium Battery
- Size (Length x Width x Height): 4.6 x 2.9 x 1.6 in
- Objective Diameter: 21mm
- Exit Pupil: 3.5mm
- Supplied Accessories: Silent technology neoprene case, adjustable strap and CR2 lithium battery.