Like the original Cynergy, the Cynergy classic features the ultra strong monolock hinge that yields the lowest profile receiver of any 12 gauge over and under. This advanced technology is surrounded by a finely finished walnut stock and forearm. The Cynergy classic follows the traditions of innovation, beauty, and a perfect fit every time it comes to the shoulder.
- Three Invector-Plus™ choke tubes
- Receiver: Steel; Silver nitride finish; Ultra-low profile; MonoLock Hinge; Full coverage high-relief engraving includes the trigger guard, tang and lever (20 gauge models feature teal and partridge)
- Barrel: Lightweight profile; Ventilated top and side ribs
- Action: Reverse Striker ignition system; Impact Ejectors; Top-tang barrel selector/safety
- Stock: Gloss finish Grade III Walnut
- Gauge: 20
- Chamber Size: 3"
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Overall Length: 43"
- Length of Pull: 14 1/4"
- Drop at Comb: 1 1/2"
- Drop at Heel: 2 3/8"
- Chokes: Full, Improved Cylinder, Modified
- Rib Width: 7/32"
- Wood Finish: Gloss Finish
- Weight: 6 lbs. 8 oz.
20 Ga, 3", 26"+