Light as a feather. The 625 Series is one of the best selling Citori over and under shotgun lines ever. With this high level of success some gun companies would just sit back and keep selling the same basic product. Not Browning. The Feather 625 field guns couple the 625 Field with our popular Feather Technology to make an over under shotgun already regarded as the best looking and finest handling -- even lighter and faster than ever before. Feather Technology replaces the steel receiver with an ultra lightweight alloy model that provides more than a full pound of weight reduction. Of course, lighter weight doesn't mean light duty. Even with the alloy receiver, the strength and longevity of your Citori 625 Feather are not compromised. The Feather shotguns rely on a solid steel dovetailed breech face and steel hinge pin, both areas of high wear on an over and under, to take the brunt of the forces that act on these critical components.
- Vector Pro™ lengthened forcing cones
- Three Invector choke tubes
- Receiver: Lightweight alloy with steel breech face and hinge pin; High-relief engraving
- Barrel: Lightweight profile; Ventilated rib
- Action: Single selective trigger; Hammer ejectors; Top-tang barrel selector/safety
- Stock: Gloss oil finish Grade II/III Walnut stock with close radius pistol grip; Schnabel forearm
- Gauge: 28
- Chamber Size: 2 3/4"
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Overall Length: 43"
- Length of Pull: 14 1/4"
- Drop at Comb: 1 1/2"
- Drop at Heel: 2 3/8"
- Chokes: Full, Improved Cylinder, Modified
- Rib Width: 1/4"
- Wood Finish: Gloss Oil Finish
- Stock/Grip: Grade II/III Walnut
- Weight: 5 lbs. 9 oz.
28 Gauge, 2.75", 26" Invector