Browning Maxus Sporting Semi-Automatic Shotgun, 12 Gauge, 30", 3" Chamber, Gloss Walnut Stock, Satin Nickel Finish
- Receiver: Strong, lightweight aluminum alloy, Durable satin nickel finish, Laser engraving of game birds transforming into clay birds (quail on the right, mallard on the left)
- Barrel: Lightweight profile, Flat, ventilated rib
- Action: Gas-operated autoloader, Power Drive Gas System reduces recoil and cycles a wide range of loads
- Stock: Gloss finish high grade Walnut stock with close radius pistol grip, Speed Lock Forearm, Shim adjustable for length of pull, cast and drop
- Turnkey Magazine Plug
- Vector Pro™ lengthened forcing cone
- Five Invector-Plus™ choke tubes
- Inflex Technology recoil pad
- HiViz® Tri-Comp fiber-optic front sight
- Ivory mid-bead sight
- One ¼" stock spacer
- Gauge: 12
- Chamber Size: 3"
- Barrel Length: 30"
- Magazine Capacity: 4
- Overall Length: 51 1/4"
- Length of Pull: 14 1/4"
- Drop at Comb: 1 3/4"
- Drop at Heel: 2"
- Chokes: Full, Improved Cylinder, Improved Modified, Modified, Skeet
- Rib Width: 8-6mm Tapered
- Wood Finish: Gloss Finish
- Stock/Grip: High Grade Walnut
- Weight: 7 lbs. 4 oz.
12 Gauge, 3", 30+"