Features the BDC Predator Hunting reticle for precise shots out to 450 yards, 1/4-MOA adjustments, new ARD lens piece and Mossy Oak Brush camo.
- Nikon’s patent pending BDC Predator Hunting reticle: Utilizes ballistic circles with carefully researched spacing that is designed around the needs of predator hunters. Unique, open circle design doesn’t obscure target, making shots on a moving coyote simple.
- ARD (Anti Reflective Device) technology: Eliminates game spooking glare.
- Nikon multicoated lenses: Provide up to 92% light transmission and maximum brightness from dawn to dusk.
- Mossy Oak Brush camouflage: Blends grasses, dirt, natural brush elements and subtle shadows to provide the ultimate concealment in places once impossible to find cover.
- Precise hand-turn 1/4 –MOA click adjustments: Easy-to-use positive click reticle adjustments get you zeroed in quicker and maintain your setting—even with heavy recoil.
- Generous eye relief: For easy sighting in difficult shooting positions.
- Quick focus eyepiece: Allows the shooter to instantly bring the reticle into sharp focus.
- Waterproof/fogproof: Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed.
- Manufactured responsibly with lead- and arsenic-free Eco-Glass
- Magnification: 4.5-14x
- Objective Diameter: 40mm
- Exit Pupil: 2.9-8.9mm
- Field of View: 6.8-19.9 ft @ 100 yds
- Tube Diameter: 1 in.
- Eye Relief: 3.6-3.7mm
- Objective Outside Diameter: 49.3mm
- Eyepiece Outside Diameter: 43mm
- Weight: 17.6 oz
- Overall Length: 14.4 in.
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 in.
- Max Internal Adjustment: 50 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 50 yds - infinity
- Side Focus: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Light Transmission: 92%
- Supplied Accessories: Nikon lens caps, Nikon windage and elevation caps, Nikon ARD lens piece