This scope combo package of the Howa/Hogue line features a one piece scope base, rings and the award-winning Nikko Stirling 3.5-10x44 GameKing riflescope. Nikko Stirling scopes are airgun rated, shockproof and waterproof. Made with high quality ground glass coated for light gathering capability.
- Caliber: .204 Ruger
- Stock Color: Black
- Barrel Length/Contour: 22" #2
- Overall Length: 42.25"
- Length of Pull: 13.87"
- Weight: 9.35 lbs
Target quality H.A.C.T. 2-stage trigger breaks crisp with no creep.
The M-1500 action is made in Japan by Howa who also makes many rifle components for several US gun companies. Howa is the only big bore rifle manufacturer in Japan.
- Trigger: H.A.C.T. 2-stage
- Cold hammer forged barrel
- Forged flat-bottom receiver with integral recoil lug
- One-piece forged bolt/handle (can be taken apart for cleaning by hand, no tools needed)
- 3 pressure relief holes in blot main body
- External Sako/m16 style extractor and m16 style internal plunger ejector
- Push-feed design
- 2 locking lugs and bolt handle acts as 3rd safety lug.
- The HACT trigger is set up like a drop-in unit, 2-stage, no external springs or transfer bars
- Trigger is set to 2.5- 3lb
- Serrated trigger shoe
- Three position safety