Youth 2-N-1 Rifle
Features: Forged steel, flat
bottomed receiver. Three position
safety. Matte black Nikkon Stirling 3-9x42 scope on package
models. 20” lightweight barrel. Shaved receiver & hollow
bolt handle. Forged, one-piece bolt with two locking lugs.
Two Hogue Overmolded™ stocks, one youth and one adult.
Target quality H.A.C.T. 2-stage trigger breaks crisp with no creep.
The M-1500 action is made in Japan by Howa who also makes many rifle components for several US gun companies. Howa is the only big bore rifle manufacturer in Japan.
- Trigger: H.A.C.T. 2-stage
- Cold hammer forged barrel
- Forged flat-bottom receiver with integral recoil lug
- One-piece forged bolt/handle (can be taken apart for cleaning by hand, no tools needed)
- 3 pressure relief holes in blot main body
- External Sako/m16 style extractor and m16 style internal plunger ejector
- Push-feed design
- 2 locking lugs and bolt handle acts as 3rd safety lug.
- The HACT trigger is set up like a drop-in unit, 2-stage, no external springs or transfer bars
- Trigger is set to 2.5- 3lb
- Serrated trigger shoe
- Three position safety