Mec Mayville 9000G Progressive Shotshell Reloader For 12 Gauge Md: 9000G
The 9000G requires only a minimum adjustment from low to high brass domestic shells. The 9000G features automatic indexing and shell ejection preset by the factory. Shells pass through each stage every time the handle is returned to the up position. E-Z Prime primer feeder included. MEC is known for making high quality presses that will last. The 9000GN Progressive Press features automatic indexing and shell ejection (preset by the factory), ten operations at six stations, E-Z Prime primer feeder and a will turn out a completed shell with each stroke. Additional die sets to change gauges are not available.
- Press Type: Type: Shotshell Progressive Reloading Press
- Material: Cast Iron
- Gauge: 12 Gauge
- Shell Length: Set to load 2-3/4"
- Frame Material: Steel
- Priming Feature: E-Z Prime Primer Feed (fill with primers and the loader does the rest)
- Charge Bar Shot Weight: 1-1/8 ounce (Lead shot only)
- Powder Bushings Included: 29, 30, 32
- Gauge Conversions Available: No
- Three Crimping Stations (first station starts the crimp, the second station closes the crimp and the third places a taper on the shell)
- "Auto-Dex" Automatic Indexing (with finished shell ejection)
- "Auto-Cycle" Charging
- "Power Ring" Resizer (gives consistent, accurately sized shells for optimum gun performance)