ATI Rifle Length Free Float Forend with FS8 Nose Cone and Utility Rail Package, Black
Listening to Law Enforcement, Military Personnel and Hunters, ATI has designed an AR-15 forend that allows for maximum ease of use.
- Military Type III Anodized, 6061 T6 Aluminum 8-Sided Rifle Length Free Float Forend
- Weighs 9.3 oz. (263 g.)*
- Insert Rails at 45° Angles Around the Circumference of the Forend for Ultimate Versatility
- Mounting Long Distance Optics on the Top Rail and a Short Distance Sight onto the 45° Rail makes Switching Between Long and Short Range Targeting as Quick as a Twist of the Wrist.
- Slide Rails into any Position on the Forend for Nearly Unlimited Customization.
- Put Accessories Exactly where You want them
- Virtually Indestructible
- Manufactured in the USA
Military Type III Anodized, 6061 T6 Aluminum Picatinny Rails:
- 12” Low Profile Picatinny Rail
- 4” Picatinny Rail
- 2” Picatinny Rail
Slotted Barrel Nut Constructed of Military Type III Anodized, 6061 T6 Aluminum:
- Three Set Screws Lock the Forend into Place on the Slotted Barrel Nut
- Provides a Secure Fit, that cannot Rotate
- Eliminates the need for the Jam Nut
- Allows Forend to be Installed Flush to the Receiver
Forward Stabilizing FS8 Nose Cone:
- Constructed of Military Type III Anodized, 6061 T6 Aluminum?
- Anchors into Any Corner, Door Jam, Fence, Wood, Concrete, Aluminum Siding, etc. for Increased Stability and Accuracy?
- Light Weight - 1.07 Ounces (30 Grams)?
Fits: Most AR-15 variants.
Note: Forend weights do not include the weight of Picatinny Rails or Accessories.