The Kahr P380 slide is machined from solid 416 stainless bar stock and locks back on the last round. The KP3834 matte stainless slide is blackened using an ultra hard and super thin coating. This coating has been used successfully in the knife industry to protect blades from corrosion and scratches. The standard sights are bar-dot and are dovetailed into the slide. The barrel is premium Lothar Walther match grade polygonal rifled design which allows higher muzzle velocities for hollow point ammo than conventional rifled barrels. Two stainless steel six round magazines are shipped with each gun.
- Type: Pistol
- Action: Double Action Only (DAO)
- Caliber: 380 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP)
- Barrel Length: 2.5"
- Capacity: 6+1 Rounds
- Safety: Manual
- Grips: Textured Polymer
- Sights: Drift Adjustable, Low Profile White Bar-Dot Combat
- Weight: 9.97 oz (Empty)
- Frame Finish: Black Polymer
- Slide Finish: Matte Blackened Stainless Steel