The 3C Propolymer® HAZ-LO® is an intrinsically safe, high performance, 3 C Alkaline powered C4®
LED flashlight. It features a tail switch for momentary or constant on operation, integrated &
retained facecap lock and module polarity protection. The body is constructed of a engineering
polymer resin that is virtually indestructible, shock resistant, anti static, non-conductive and light
- CASE MATERIAL: Impact and chemical resistant Engineering Polymer resin; o-ring sealed and vented.
- Available in high visibility orange.
- DIMENSIONS: Length: 9.30 in. (23.62 cm) Body diameter: 1.46 in. (3.71 cm)
- Face cap diameter: 2.08 in. (5.28 cm)
- WEIGHT: 6.8 oz (193 grams) 13.9 oz (394 grams) with batteries (batteries not included with purchase)
- LENS: Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch resistant coating.
- LIGHT SOURCE: C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- LIGHT OUTPUT: 150 lumens, 7,000 candela peak beam intensity and 167 meter beam distance.
- Lightly textured parabolic reflector produces a smooth uniform beam with optimum peripheral
- illumination. Electronically regulated.
- ON/OFF: Push button tail switch provides one handed momentary or constant operation.
- RUN TIME: 18 hours to 10% of initial lumen output. See performance curve.
- BATTERY: Three (3) “C” size alkaline batteries.Face cap diameter: 2.08 in. (5.28 cm)
- C4® LED technology.
- 3 meter impact resistance tested.
- IP67 rated for dust-tight and waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes; IPx4 for water spray.
- Anti static and non-conductive.
- Integrated and retained facecap lock.
- Corrosion proof
- Deep parabolic reflector produces smooth uniform beam pattern.
- Electronically regulated.