Fin-nor Offshore Spinning Reel 85sz
Fin-Nor's Offshore spinning series with their powerful 4.4:1 gears are ideal for controlling the battle in deep water. Strong aluminum bodies and 4 double-shielded bearings provide a solid foundation for the stainless steel drive gear and pinion gear, backed up by a strong stainless steel center shaft.
- Strong aluminum body, sideplate and rotor
- Stainless steel drive and pinion gears
- Stainless steel center shaft
- 4 Double-shielded stainless steel bearings
- Forged aluminum spool
- 11-Disc stainless steel and carbon fiber drag system
- Line Capacity(mono): 540 yds. / 20 lb
- Line Capacity(braid): 400 yds. / 65 lb
- Lock-Down Drag: 60 lbs
- Gear Ratio/I.P.T.*: 4.4:1 / 43"
*I.P.T. = Inches-Per-Turn retrieve rate
Mfg No: OFS85,,BX3
Manufacturer: Zebco / Quantum
Weight: 2.95 pounds.
Dimensions: 7.25 (L) x 5.75 (W) x 5.75 (H) inches.: