Super Duty Speed Spool Baitcast Reel SD1SHL
The Super Duty series is designed for extreme durability to meet the needs of the most demanding fishing situations. Whether you’re pitching a football jig deep into grass, throwing an umbrella rig all day at schooling fish, or pounding the jetties with a finger mullet, the Super Duty is made for you. The reel conforms comfortably to your hand and reacts crisply and effortlessly to your every command, delivering the cranking power you need in the toughest fishing conditions.
- Sturdy, lightweight one-piece all aluminum frame and aluminum handle side plate
- 11 double-shielded premium stainless steel bearing system with Zero-Revere Anti-Reverse
- Lightweight machined, anodized, deep capacity aluminum spool with braid line connection
- High strength brass gearing for increased strength and durability
- External-adjust Magnetic Control System (MCS)
- Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Easily removable palming graphite side plate with Soft Touch armor finish
- External handle side metal spool tension adjustment with audible click
- Rugged carbon composite metal star drag system that provides up to 14 lbs. of drag power
- Bent anodized aluminum "power crank" 95 mm reel handle with Lew's custom paddle handle knobs
- Titanium-coated line guide
- Model: SD1SHL
- Retrieve: LH
- Weight: 7.8 oz
- Braid Capacity: 160/30
- Mono Capacity: 150/12
- IPT: 31"
- Gear Ratio: 7.1:1
Mfg No: SD1SHL
Weight: 0.7 pounds.
Dimensions: 5.875 (L) x 4.375 (W) x 3 (H) inches.: