You may notice a family resemblance, but let’s get one thing straight, this is not your Grandpa’s Auto-5. In fact, the iconic humpback-shaped receiver is the only thing this new Browning autoloader shares with its legendary namesake. The all new Browning A5 is built to be the most reliable, fastest cycling, best performing and softest shooting recoil-operated (yes, recoil-operated) autoloader on the planet.
- Receiver: Strong, lightweight aluminum alloy
- Barrel: Lightweight profile; Flat, ventilated rib
- Action: 3" chamber; Recoil operated Kinematic Drive is ultra-reliable and cycles a wide range of loads
- Stock: Composite with close radius pistol grip; Textured gripping surfaces • Shim adjustable for cast and drop; Matte black finish; Dura-Touch® Armor Coating
- Vector Pro™ lengthened forcing cone
- Speed Load Plus
- Humpback Acquisition Advantage
- Three Invector-DS™ choke tubes (Full, Improved Cylinder, Modified)
- Inflex II Technology recoil pad
- Turnkey Magazine Plug
- Fiber-optic front sight
- One 1/4" stock spacer and one 1/2" stock spacer, plus lengthened screws for total length of pull adjustment of 3/4"
- ABS case
- Gauge: 12
- Chamber: 3 1/2"
- Capacity: (4+1 with 2 3/4") and (3+1 with 3" and 3 1/2")
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Length of Pull: 14 1/4"
- Drop at Comb: 1 3/4"
- Drop at Heel: 2"
- Rib Width: 1/4"
- Metal Finish: Matte Black
- Stock/Grip: Composite stock with close radius pistol grip
- Overall Length: 47 5/8"
- Weight: 7 lbs. 3 oz.