An enhanced version of the USP, the tactical is designed for users who need the features found on the Mark 23, but in a smaller and more affordable pistol. The USP tactical pistol approaches the precision found on the Mark 23 by adding an extended threaded barrel with rubber o-ring and drift adjustable target type sights to the USP. Additional features include: a match grade trigger with an adjustable trigger stop, a one-piece machined, nitro-carburized steel slide, the patented HK recoil reduction system, an oversized trigger guard for use with gloves, an ambidextrous magazine release lever, and an extractor that doubles as a loaded chamber indicator.
- .45 ACP
- 5.09" Threaded Barrel with o ring
- Target sights with micrometer adjustment
- Match trigger with adjustable trigger stop
- Oversized trigger guard for use with gloves
- Manual safety
- Fiberglass-reinforced polymer grips with metal insert
- Modified Browning locking system
- Patented HK recoil reduction system
- Accessory rail
- 6.34" sight radius
- Length: 8.64"
- Height: 5.90"
- Width: 1.26"
- Weight: 32.8 oz