Coleman Montana Tent 16' x 7', 8 Person
Add a comfort of home to your next campout with lots of room to spread out, in the Coleman® Montana™ 8-Person Tent with Hinged Door. It's designed for simple setup and easy carrying-perfect for car campers, scout troops and long camping trips. The tent even has an electrical port to bring power inside.
If it rains, it's designed to hold up to the weather. Specially-angled windows let in the light, but not the water when it rains-even when the windows are open. Insta-Clip™ attachments stand up to high wind and the WeatherTec™ System's patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help ensure you stay dry. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once-reducing setup time to just 15 minutes.
Inside, the tent's large, hinged door makes it easy to get in and out, and more headroom gives most campers room to stand and move. The 16 ft. x 7 ft. (4.88 m x 2.13 m) floor is large enough to fit three queen size airbeds. Before you lie down, attach the fly with added overhang for protection from the rain, or on dry nights, gaze at the stars through the mesh roof.
- Exclusive WeatherTec System - Keeps you dry, guaranteed
- Fly has an extended overhand and a fly pole and wings
- Control airflow with Variflo adjustable ventilation
- Vented Cool-Air Port
- Privacy Vent Window
- Interior Gear Pocket
- Electrical Access Port
- Reverse angle windows
- Designed for Easy Setup with continuous and color coded pole sleeves
- Carry bag also includes separate sacks for poles and stakes
- Footprint: 16' x 7'
- Center Height: 74"
- Doors: 1 hinged
- Sleeps: 8 people
- Rooms: 1
- Fly: Polyester taffeta 75D
- Inner Tent: Polyester mesh 68D
- Floor: Polyethylene 1000D-140g/sqm floor
- Poles: 11mm fiberglass
Mfg No: 2000013418
Weight: 22.950001 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: