The LAR-15 Varmint EOP comes with a Forged EOP-Elevated optical platform upper receiver and comes with a cryo treated air gauged stainless steel bull barrel. It features a RRA Top Rail Octagonal free float handguard, Hogue pistol grip, A2 buttstock and a two stage trigger with winter trigger guard. The .223 Wylde chamber was designed as a match chambering for semi-automatic rifles. It will accommodate both .223 Rem and 5.56mm NATO ammunition. It is relieved in the case body to aid in extraction and features a shorter throat for improved accuracy.
- 5.56 mm NATO (accepts .223 Remington)
- 24" Air gauged stainless steel barrel
- 1:8" Twist Rate
- Forged 7075 T6 Lower receiver
- Forged 7075 T6 A4 Flattop Upper receiver with forward assist and port door
- Standard charging handle
- Two stage match trigger
- Varmint gas block with sight rail
- A2 buttstock
- Hogue pistol grip
- Aluminum free float hand guard
- Elevated Optical Platform
- 20 round magazine
- Overall Length 42.25"
- Overall Weight 10.4lbs