Today's Citori over and under line-up includes the original, legendary Citori (with many proven models and configurations) and the 725 version (with low profile receiver, mechanical triggers and Invector DS). The 725 is a groundbreaking advancement in Citori design that goes well beyond aesthetics into the actual design and mechanism.
The Citori 725 is the evolution of John M. Browning’s legendary B25 Superposed, now with the modern performance advantage of a low-profile receiver. The 725 receiver is significantly lower than other Citori 12 gauge receivers, yet the 725 shares the renowned durability of generations of Citori over and under with the same rugged full-width hinge pin and tapered locking bolt design. With a 725, you get the "one with the gun" feeling you want, with the long lasting durability you expect from a Browning over and under. And the features don't stop there. The 725 showcases an mechanical trigger (FireLite) that offers unmatched feel and lighter pull weights than ever before. Inflex Technology has also been added to make shooting more comfortable. And the new Invector-DS choke system moves to a level of performance. Experience the benefits these improvements can do for your shooting with a Citori 725, only from The Best There Is®.
- Receiver: Lightweight alloy with steel breech face and hinge pin; Low-Profile; Silver nitride finish; Accented, high-relief engraving
- Barrel: Ventilated top rib
- Action: Fire Lite Mechanical Trigger system; Hammer ejectors; Top-tang barrel selector/safety
- Stock: Gloss oil finish Grade II/III Walnut with close radius pistol grip
- Vector Pro lengthened forcing cones; Three Invector-DS choke tubes; Ivory front and mid-bead sights
- Gauge: 12
- Chamber Size: 3"
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Overall Length: 45 3/4"
- Length of Pull: 14 1/4"
- Drop at Comb: 1 5/8"
- Drop at Heel: 2 1/4"
- Weight: 6 lbs. 9 oz.
- Chokes: Full, Improved Cylinder, Modified
- Rib Width: 1/4"
- Metal Finish: High Gloss
- Wood Finish: Gloss Oil Finish
- Stock/Grip: Grade II/III Walnut