Combining popular M&P characteristics with existing Bodyguard 380 features, the new M&P Bodyguard offers consumers a uniquely engineered, lightweight self-defense pistol. Compact, sleek and ergonomic, the M&P Bodyguard pistol benefits from new fish scale serrations on the rear of the slide for ease of use and like other M&P pistols, ships complete with two magazines.
Chambered for .380 ACP, the lightweight sub-compact pistol features a high-strength polymer frame with a black, Maximum Corrosion Resistant (MCR®) coated stainless steel slide and barrel. The new M&P Bodyguard is standard with a 2 ¾ inch barrel, which contributes to an overall length of 5 ¼ inches and an unloaded weight of only 11.85 ounces. Additional standard features include a rapid second-strike capability, thumb safety, take-down lever and stainless steel drift adjustable sights.
- Stainless Steel Drift Adjustable Sights
- Two magazines included (finger groove and flat butt plate)
- Ergonomic grip
- High-strength polymer frame
- External takedown lever and slide stop
- Manual thumb safety
- Double action fire control (2nd strike compatibility)
- Stainless steel barrel and slide
- Caliber: .380 Auto
- Capacity: 6+1 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 2.75 in.
- Frame Size: Frame Size: Compact
- Action: Double Action Only (Hammer Fired)
- Front Sight: Stainless Steel Drift Adjustable
- Rear Sight: Stainless Steel Drift Adjustable
- Grip: Polymer
- Overall Length: 5.25 in.
- Weight: 12 oz.
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Matte Black