The LWRC M6 Individual Carbine family is a direct descendant of the rifles developed to meet the requirements of the US Army individual carbine program while maintaining the basic M4/AR15/M16 architecture. The short stroke gas piston operation provides you with the ultimate in reliability in a variety of harsh real world conditions. The Monoforge upper receiver features a modular rail system that is machined as part of the upper receiver for added strength and reduced weight.
- 5.56mm NATO (accepts .223 Remington)
- 16.1" Hammer forged barrel
- Helical fluting on the barrel
- 1:7" Twist rate right hand
- Short stroke gas piston system
- Magpul MOE+ grip
- LWRC modular rail
- LWRC high efficiency flash hider
- LWRC compact stock
- LWRC skirmish sights
- 30 round Magpul magazine
- Overall weight 7.1 lbs
- Overall length 32" to 35.25"
- OD Green