The new Ruger 10/22 TacStar .22LR Talo Edition rifle comes from the factory complete with a TacStar Adaptive Tactical collapsible stock, and includes three 10 round magazines. The TacStar Adaptive Tactical 10/22 Stock is the most advanced and versatile stock available for the extremely popular Ruger 10-22 rifle. The stock is loaded with more features than any other stock on the market. Reversible Picatinny rail is concealed in the forend. When installed with the Picatinny rail up inside the forend, the outside surface matches the rest of the stock. With it reversed, the Picatinny rail is exposed and a bi-pod or other accessories can be attached.
The pistol grip is designed to have an accessory Monopod that adjusts in height. When used along with a bipod, it will provide perfect three point stability. The Monopod also works great along with a rest under the forend. The butt stock is an adjustable M4 type that is equipped with storage compartments for two spare Ruger rotary magazines.
- Detachable Rotary Magazine
- Extended Magazine Release
- Push Button Manual Safety
- Combination Scope Base Adapter (included)
- Durable, Lightweight Aluminum Alloy Receiver
- Ingenious Barrel Attachment: allows quick & easy removal plus installation without having to calibrate headspace
- Polymer Trigger Housing: tougher and more impact resistant than older alloy design
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Capacity: 10 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 18.5”
- Barrel Twist: 1 in 16” RH
- Grooves: 6
- Stock: TacStar Adaptive Tactical
- Overall Length: 37”
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
- Sights: Front - Gold Bead
- Finish: Blued