Troy/VTAC Delta-CX, 12" Flat Dark Earth
The Troy/VTAC Delta Rail was designed specifically for retired SGM Kyle Lamb of Viking Tactics, a world-renowned tactical shooter and instructor. Built on the popular Delta design, the Troy/VTAC Delta features elongated cooling holes. Easy to install, these drop-in free-float rails do not require the removal of the delta ring, barrel nut or fixed front sight. Easily accepts rail mounted lights with mounts set flush with front sight.
- Installs in minutes
- Allows users to add smaller rail segments with added weight of a full-length quad system
- Extended tube past the fixed front sight.
- Includes two built-in Q.D. swivel mounts.
- Machined from hardened aircraft aluminum with stainless steel components.
- Finished in MIL-SPEC hardcoat anodizing.
- Removal of front sling swivel required.
- No additional gunsmithing required.
Color: Flat Dark Earth
Mfg No: SRAI-DVK-CXFT-00
Manufacturer: Troy Industries
Weight: 1 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: