Big Agnes Twist Lock FL 135 PAIR
Ridgeline poles are for fast and light expeditions, multi-day treks or travel. Lightweight and stiff, they work for someone carrying a heavy pack or someone looking for a little more strength out of a lightweight pole. The extended-length hand grip offers variation on holding position and additional adjustability can be achieved by the duel lever locks. The Twist Lock model is a three piece pole with a standard and simple locking mechanism engineered in a way that won’t slip. Easy to use and adjust. These poles are lightweight and offer great value.
- wist Lock - This proven lock design keeps weight to a minimum.
- Helinox poles are engineered with DAC's proprietary aluminum alloy, TH72M, which provides superior strength to weight characteristics.
- TH72M aluminum alloy is exclusive to Helinox trekking poles which results is incredibly lightweight poles.
- DAC Green Anodizing involves no nitric or phosphoric acid and greatly reduces water consumption by using recycled water for rinsing.
- Maxinum Length: 53"
- Collapsed Length: 24"
- Weight: 13 oz
- Shock Absorber: No
- Basket Style: Light Trekking
- Number of Sections: 3
- Locking Mechanism: Twist Lock
- Grip Type: Foam Long
- Tip: Carbide
Note: The rule of thumb for fitting a trekking pole is that your elbow should be bent 90° so your forearm is parallel to the ground when holding your poles. Your personal preference as well as the terrain will influence the exact height of your trekking poles. To get an idea of the approximate length pole you need, bend your elbow 90° and use the measurement from the ground to the top of your fist.
Mfg No: RS-FL135
Manufacturer: Big Agnes
Weight: 2 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: