Tatula 100 Baitcasting Reel High Power
Daiwa Tatula Baitcasting Reels are designed to meet the durability and performance requirements of the pro angler, TATULA offers a rugged gear train that is fully supported within a rigid aluminum housing. Up front, a unique, hybrid-design levelwind combines the durability of a standard levelwind with the casting performance of Daiwa's T-Wing aperture. Pick up a Tatula and spin the handle; the ultra smooth feel of precision and quality is unmistakable.
- T-Wing System
- Rugged, lightweight aluminum frame and side plate (gear side)
- Air Rotation
- Ultimate Tournament Carbon Drag (UTD) with 13.2 lbs Drag Max
- Magforce-Z cast control
- 7 ball bearings plus roller bearing
- Infinite Anti-reverse
- Corrosion resistant clutch mechanism
- Large, 90mm swept power handle with cutouts for reduced weight
- I-Shape handle knob
- Retrieve: Right Hand
- Action FW/SW): M/L
- Bearings: 7BB, 1RB
- Gear Ratio: 5.4:1
- Line Per Handle Turn: 22.9"
- Mono Capacity (lb/yds): 14/120, 16/100
- Braid Capacity (lb/yds): 40/140, 55/105
- Max Drag: 13.2
- Weight: 7.9 oz
Mfg No: TATULA100P
Weight: 0.65 pounds.
Dimensions: 5.5 (L) x 4.25 (W) x 2.75 (H) inches.: