LED Lamp Module Kit KM4 Tan
SureFire KM4 LED WeaponLight Conversion Kit Desert Sand replaces the head of the Millennium Universal (M96), Vertical Foregrip and Dedicated Forend. It will produce either a white or infrared (IR) tactical light. With its self-locking bezel selector ring, you can easily switch between the types of light and lock in your selection.
This strong body is great for tactical lighting. Using military-grade, anodized-aluminum, the KM4 is non-conductive, corrosion-resistant metal that provides extreme protection for the LEDs. The tempered, coated TIR Pyrex window delivers added strength to this rugged piece of equipment. An added O-ring creates an impermeable seal with the flashlight body and keeps water from getting in.
This conversion light uses LEDs to ensure a long-running battery time. At the maximum output, the white light lasts for 2.5 hours and with the LED it last up to 8 hours. Because there are no filaments, like in incandescent bulbs, the LEDs will last significantly longer and consume much less battery. This light will keep you going for hours.
- Fitted for Millennium Universal (M96), Vertical Foregrip and Dedicated Forend
- White and IR LEDs regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Tactical-level output with TIR (Total Internal Reflection) lens for close- to medium-range applications
- Self-locking selector ring permits easy switching from white light to IR output; no filter required
- High-strength aerospace aluminum with military specification anodizing; coated, tempered window
- Maximum Output/Runtime: White: 150 Lumens/2.5 Hours and Infrared (IR): 120 mW/9 Hours
- Battery/Tactical Run-Time: White: 2.5 Hours
- Length: 3.8"
- Bezel Diameter: 1.37"
- Weight with Battery: 3.1 oz
- Battery Requirement: 3 x 123A
- Color: Tan
Mfg No: KM4-TN KIT01
Weight: 0.4 pounds.
Dimensions: 6 (L) x 4 (W) x 2.5 (H) inches.: