Millennium Universal Vampire, White/IR, Tan
Surefire LED WeaponLight for Rifles and SMGs — White and IR Output M952V-TN
The M952V Millennium Universal WeaponLight attaches by means of an integral Swing-Lever rail clamp to long guns equipped with a Picatinny rail. It utilizes one sealed LED unit to produce both brilliant white light and invisible infrared radiation for use with night vision devices. The white beam is configured for close- to medium-range applications.
Changing back and forth from white output to infrared output is accomplished by a push/twist action on the M952V head, which self-locks into the selected output mode. The tailcap switch assembly features a momentary/constant-on pushbutton switch and a momentary-on tape switch (7-inch cable) that attaches to your preferred location via self-stick Velcro backing.
- Virtually indestructible white/IR LED regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Tactical-level output with TIR lens for close- to medium-range applications
- Switches—Momentary-on tape (7" cable), momentary/constant-on pushbutton
- Mounting system—Integral Swing-Lever clamp for Picatinny rails
- Construction—High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated tempered window
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Available in Desert Tan (TN)
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Max Output-White Light: 150.0 lumens
- Tactical Runtime: 1.8 hours
- Max Output-Infrared: 120.0 mW
- Bezel Diameter: 1.37 inches
- Weight with Batteries: 9.2 ounces
- Batteries: 2 123A (included)
Mfg No: M952V-TN
Weight: 0.85 pounds.
Dimensions: 10.375 (L) x 3.5 (W) x 3.5 (H) inches.: