Pistol Adapter Mount Fits Sig P226 w/11mm
Surefire Adapter Mount MR14B
The MR14A and MR14B attach to rail-less SIG P226 pistols, providing the required accessory rail to mount any SureFire X Series WeaponLight. With the MR14 attached, the X Series WeaponLights can be easily slid off your pistol, carried separately, and slid back on when needed.
The MR14 fits snugly and securely to the pistol. Made from high-strength 7075 aluminum and stainless steel, the MR14 provides outstanding durability. Its design allows tightening or removal with a cartridge rim — no hex wrench is necessary. An elastometer pad with a reinforced steel edge keeps the mount snug against the trigger guard without scratching, and an integral anti-chafing pad prevents scoring or scratching of your pistol's dustcover or frame. This lightweight, low-profile mount is slim enough to allow the pistol plus mount to fit most holsters made for the P226.
Determining Which Version Fits Your P226:
- Serial numbers of 300,000 or lower — MR14A
- Serial numbers above 300,000 — MR14B
- If trigger guard is 10 mm wide — MR14A
- If trigger guard is 11.5 mm wide — MR14B
- Secure semi-permanent mount
- Slim design allows holstering pistol-plus-mount in many softer holsters
- Anti-chafing pad prevents dust cover damage
- Construction: Ultra high-strength 7000-series aluminum
Mfg No: MR14B
Weight: 0.1 pounds.
Dimensions: 5 (L) x 3.75 (W) x 1 (H) inches.: