Vertical Foregrip, Tan Vampire 150 Lumens/120M
Surefire Vertical Foregrip LED WeaponLight—White and IR Output (M900V-TN-BL)
Vertical Foregrip WeaponLights bring together the tactical advantages of increased weapon control, weapon-mounted illumination, and selectable light output levels. The all-LED M900V gives you the additional ability to choose either brilliant 150-lumen white light or invisible infrared output for use with night vision devices—with no need for IR filters or spare lamps. Simply twist the self-locking selector ring on the dual-spectrum V-series head to switch between output modes. In either mode, the M900V's TIR lens produces a tight beam suited for short- to medium-range applications. The high-efficiency LEDs are virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break.
Three switches control the primary beam, in either spectrum: two momentary-on grip pressure pads (one on each side for ambidextrous operation), and a constant-on rotary switch. The M900V also features low-output white LED navigation lights that are activated by a momentary-on pressure pad thumb switch. A rotary system-disable switch turns all lights off to prevent accidental activation during covert operations, transport, or storage.
The M900V clamps solidly to any long gun equipped with a Picatinny rail via its integral M93 Swing-Lever rail clamp, which self-adjusts to off-spec rails and features a lever lock to prevent loosening from vibration or recoil. Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealed to keep out the elements. Made from extremely tough Nitrolon polymer and CNC-machined aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing.
- Virtually indestructible white/IR LEDs regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Low-output white LED navigation lights
- Switches—Primary beam: two momentary-on grip pressure pads, constant-on rotary switch, and system-disable rotary switch. Navigation lights: momentary-on thumb pressure pad
- Mounting system—Integral Swing-Lever™ clamp for Picatinny rails
- Construction—High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated, tempered window
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Max Output-White Light: 150.0 lumens
- Tactical Runtime: 2.5 hours
- Max Output-Infrared: 120.0 mW
- Bezel Diameter: 1.37 inches
- Weight with Batteries: 1.2 pounds
- Batteries: 3 123A (included)
Mfg No: M900V-TN-BL
Weight: 1.65 pounds.
Dimensions: 8.75 (L) x 6.25 (W) x 4.25 (H) inches.: