LED Lamp Module Kit KM3 Tan
SureFire KM3 LED WeaponLight Conversion Kit Desert Sand replaces the head of the Millennium Universal. It will produce either a white or infrared (IR) tactical light. With its self-locking bezel selector ring, you can easily switch between the types of light and lock in your selection.
This strong body is great for tactical lighting. Using military-grade, anodized-aluminum, the KM3 is non-conductive, corrosion-resistant metal that provides extreme protection for the LEDs. The tempered, coated TIR Pyrex window delivers added strength to this rugged piece of equipment. An added O-ring creates an impermeable seal with the flashlight body and keeps water from getting in.
This conversion light uses LEDs to ensure a long-running battery time. At the maximum output, the white light lasts for 1.8 hours and with the LED it last up to 8 hours. Because there are no filaments, like in incandescent bulbs, the LEDs will last significantly longer and consume much less battery. This light will keep you going for hours.
- Fitted for Millennium Universal
- White and IR LEDs regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Tactical-level output with TIR (Total Internal Reflection) lens for close- to medium-range applications
- Self-locking selector ring permits easy switching from white light to IR output; no filter required
- High-strength aerospace aluminum with military specification anodizing; coated, tempered window
- Maximum Output/Runtime: White: 150 Lumens/1.8 Hours and Infrared (IR): 120 mW/8 Hours
- Battery/Tactical Run-Time: White: 1.8 Hours
- Length: 2.2"
- Bezel Diameter: 1.37"
- Weight with Battery: 2.6 oz
- Battery Requirement: 2 x 123A
- Color: Tan
Mfg No: KM3-TN KIT01
Weight: 0.35 pounds.
Dimensions: 6 (L) x 4 (W) x 2.5 (H) inches.: