The E2L Outdoorsman now with 125 lumens of maximum output is a compact, dual-output, extended-runtime flashlight featuring a virtually indestructible power-regulated LED emitter and a precision Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens.
The E2L has a click-type pushbutton tailcap switch — press for momentary on, press until it clicks for constant-on. The switch is also used to select the light output level: press or click for a 5-lumen ultra long-runtime low beam that's perfect for reading a map, performing tasks inside a tent, or navigating around a campsite without degrading your dark-adapted vision. Release and press again within two seconds, or click again within two seconds, for a powerful 125-lumen high beam to reach deep into the dark.
The E2L's high-strength steel clip keeps the light securely stowed in a pocket or pack and provides quick and easy hands-free illumination when clipped to a hat brim or bill. Machined from aerospace aluminum and finished with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for resistance to abrasion and corrosion, the E2L is O-ring and gasket sealed, making it waterproof to a depth of one meter.
Due to its dual-output feature, extended runtimes, and the 10-year shelf life of 123A batteries, the E2L is not only the perfect choice for outdoor activities, it’s also an excellent choice for emergency/EMT personnel and as a disaster/survival kit light.
For a smaller version of this flashlight, see our one-battery E1L Outdoorsman.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levels — 125-lumen high for maximum light, 5-lumen low for extended runtime
- TIR lens produces tight beam with enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light
- Dual-output tailcap click switch—press for momentary-on high, click for constant-on high, return to off and then press or click again to select low
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Steel clip provides multiple carry options
- O-ring and gasket sealed, waterproof to 1 meter
- Includes one high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Output / Runtime, White Light
- High: 125 Lumens / 7.25 Hours
- Low: 5 Lumens / 67 Hours
- Length: 5.5"
- Bezel Diameter: 1.1"
- Weight with Batteries: 4.1 oz
- Batteries: 2 - 123A (Included)
Mfg No: E2L-A
Weight: 0.55 pounds.
Dimensions: 7.5 (L) x 4 (W) x 2 (H) inches.: