Rock Island Armory 's TAC II series of 1911 models are getting a lot of attention from shot show this year. Chambered in the ultra cool and always easy to find 9mm Luger, you will certainly be able to shoot all day. The TAC II features a two dot tactical rear sight with an orange fiber optic front sight. This steel frame and slide feature a parkerized finish and the slide features aggressive cocking serrations. The trigger and hammer both feature a Skeletonized look while the extended beavertail safety and VZ operator II grips enhance the feel.
- Action: Single Action
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 9+1
- Barrel: 5"
- Finish: Parkerized Steel
- Skeletonized Hammer/Trigger
- Grips: VZ Operator II Grips
- Front Sights: Orange Fiber Optic
- Rear Sights: Tactical Style Adjustable
- Series 70 Type Firing System/Guide Rod
- Trigger pull 4-6 lbs
- Overall Length: 8.75"
- Overall Weight (Unloaded): 2.5lbs
- Overall Weight (Loaded): 2.80lbs