Big Agnes Super Scout 2 Person tent
The Scout is a new-school version of your old-school A-frame wall tent or tarp. This single-wall tent uses your trekking poles for support and sets up in no time. With ample floor space and minimal weight, this is an ultralight shelter you will love. We've designed the Scout with enough vents along the base of the tent for ventilation and eves that pull away for more protection from the elements. Don’t forget to read up on your wilderness skills before setting out!
- Single wall tent with full eve and rear vent system to keep air circulating.
- Single door and one oversized vestibule.
- Two storage bins built in at head of tent.
- Reflective guyline and webbing at tent corners and suggested anchor points.
- Tent body is silicone treated nylon rip-stop with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating.
- Vents are polyester mesh.
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- Super Scout UL2 requires poles with a minimum height of 45”/114cm (Trekking poles not included)
- 15 superlight aluminum J stakes.
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes triangle gear loft (Sold Separately)
- Trail Weight: 2 lb 3 oz
- Packed Weight: 2 lb 11 oz
- Packed Size: 6.5" x 13"
- Floor Area: 29 sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 44 sq ft
- Head Height: 45"
- Foot Height: 20"
Mfg No: TSS214
Manufacturer: Big Agnes
Weight: 2.8 pounds.
Dimensions: 13 (L) x 7 (W) x 7 (H) inches.: