Accura MR .50 Caliber Muzzleloader Stainless Steel Nitride/Max 1 HD, Konus 3-9x40IR
The Accura MR is designed to fit a wide range of shooters with its compact size. The MR provides just the right combination of balance and maneuverability for the rifle's intended purpose. The Accura is simplistic in operation because the breeching lever is built right into the trigger guard, making the Accura one of the easiest opening break-actions on the market. This gun can be dis-assembled by removing a single screw. The MR design sports many of the same features to help you with your hunt, like CVA’s patent-pending Quick-Release Breech Plug (QRBP), the only such breech plug on the market that can be easily removed with your fingers, no breech plug tool needed. The rifle's ergonomically designed stock is fully ambidextrous, and is upgraded with a SoftTouch coating and rubber grip panels, making it both comfortable and secure in the harshest of weather conditions. Finally, each Accura MR model comes standard with a DuraSight® DEAD-ON™ one piece scope mount and matching camo Quake Claw Contour Sling.
- Bullet Guiding Muzzle with 1:28” Twist Rifling
- QRBP® - Quick Release Breech Plug
- CrushZone® Recoil Pad
- Reversible Hammer Spur
- Cocking Spur
- Drilled and Tapped for Scope Mounts
- DuraSight® DEAD-ON™ One- Piece Scope Mount
- Solid Aluminum PalmSaver™ Ramrod
- Adjustable Trigger
- Caliber: .50
- Barrel Length: 25" 416 Stainless Steel Fluted Bergara™ Barrel
- Scope: 3-9x40mm Konus Pro
- Rifle Case: CVA Soft Case
- Length of Pull: 14.5” LOP
- Stock Finish: Composite HD Camo
- Barrel Finish (MR Nitride only): Nitride Corrosion Protectant
- Quake Claw Sling: Standard
- Overall Length: 40"
- Weight: 6.35 lbs
Mfg No: PR3121SNSC
Weight: 12.05 pounds.
Dimensions: 46 (L) x 10 (W) x 3 (H) inches.: