These rifles include all the features of the original Ruger American Rifle, plus a heavier tapered, threaded barrel and a factory installed one-piece aluminum scope rail.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable Trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
Ergonomic, lightweight moss green composite stock (designed for quick, easy handling) blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations. Swivel studs are installed.
- Soft rubber recoil pad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
- The one-piece, three-Lug 70 degree bolt provides ample scope clearance. The bolt also utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Power Bedding is an integral bedding block system that positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- The heavier tapered, threaded barrel is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Features an easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security, visibility and accessibility.
- Rotary magazine fits flush with the stock and offers the smooth feed that has become the hallmark of Ruger rotary magazines.
- Also features a factory installed one-piece aluminum scope rail.
- Action: Bolt
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Twist: 1:10 RH
- Overall Length: 38"
- Caliber: 308 Winchester
- Capacity: 4 Round
- Finish: Matte Black
- Grips: Moss Green Composite
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Sights: None - Scope Rail Installed
- Length of Pull: 13.75"
- 6 Grooves
- Weight: 6.25 lbs