Gas Block Flat Top Rail w/Overhang
The Diamondhead (Receiver Height) Railed Gas Block replaces an existing fixed front sight and allows for the installation of a Drop-In Rail System. The (receiver height) railed gas block allows for the secure installation of a folding front sight of standard height (e.g. Diamondhead Premium DIAMOND Front Sight. The Diamondhead gas block installs quickly with two fastening screws. It is precision bored to .750” diameter and manufactured from Parkerized steel.
- Replaces existing front sight/gas block and allows for the mounting of a Drop-In Rail system (e.g. Diamondhead V-RS Drop-In Rail System)
- Propriety over-hang rail design allows for gas block to fit flush up to the Drop-In rail... leaving a smooth, monolithic appearance
- Works with all standard Drop-In rail systems (7”, 9” and 12”)
- Gas Block Rail provides a secure mounting platform for standard height folding front sights (e.g. Premium Diamond Front Sight)
- Clamps to barrel with two fastening screws
- Precision machined to .750” bore diameter
Mfg No: 3101
Weight: 0.25 pounds.
Dimensions: 3 (L) x 2 (W) x 1 (H) inches.: