Coleman Stove Portable Propane 1 Burner
When you’re looking for a compact stove to take on the trail, pack the Coleman® PerfectFlow™ 1-burner propane stove. It’s designed with a large, 8-in. (20.32 cm) burner bowl with a unique pot support system that helps distribute heat evenly, while reducing cooking time. The fully-adjustable heat goes from simmer to full boil with up to 10,000 BTUs of power. Once it starts to heat up, Perfectheat™ technology keeps the temperatures just right and the PerfectFlow™ pressure control system keeps the heat steady—even in cold weather, high altitudes and when fuel is low. One 16.4-oz. cylinder of Coleman® propane will last up to 2.2 hours on high or 9 hours on low. When you’re ready to leave camp, the burner easily separates from the propane bottle and breaks down to our smallest size for compact packing.
- Compact, 1-burner propane stove
- Large, 8-in. (20.32 cm) burner bowl
- Unique pot support system helps distribute heat evenly and reduced cooking time
- 10,000 BTUs of cooking power
- Fully-adjustable heat—simmer to full boil
- Perfectheat™ technology keeps temperatures just right
- PerfectFlow™ pressure control system for steady heat in cold weather, high altitudes and when fuel is low
- 2.2 hour runtime on high and 9-hr. runtime on low
- Powered by 16.4-oz. propane cylinder(not included)
Mfg No: 2000010642
Weight: 2.1 pounds.
Dimensions: 7.75 (L) x 7.75 (W) x 6.5 (H) inches.: