Diamond Sight Front Sight w/Tritium, Flat Dark Earth
Diamondhead’s DIAMOND Flip-Up Front Sight’s unique Diamond-Shaped Housing™ (Pat. & Pat. Pend.) allows for faster alignment, especially when integrated with the Diamondhead® DIAMOND Flip-Up Rear Combat Sight™ and the rear sight’s (Pat. & Pat. Pend.) Diamond-Shaped Aperture™. The revolutionary design of the front housing creates a lightning-fast alignment of the front sight post in the center of the rear aperture. The Tritium insert permits sighting in extreme low-light conditions.
- Proprietary Diamond-Shaped Housing™ (Pat. & Pat. Pend.) frames & centers the target with speed & ease
- Works with the Premium Flip-Up Rear Combat Sight™ to create the Diamondhead® Integrated Sighting System™
- Flips up quickly for rapid deployment; stays up securely
- Folds down and stores easily with the push of a button
- Locking system ensures sight stays up securely and remains zeroed in combat situations
- Mil. Spec. Type III black anodized 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum
- Proprietary clamping system; fast & secure attachment
- Secure and accurate elevation adjustment
- Standard A2 front sight post with Tritium insert
- Combat Durable
Fits all Mil. Std. 1913 Picatinny Rails
Mfg No: 1058
Weight: 0.2 pounds.
Dimensions: 8 (L) x 4 (W) x 1.25 (H) inches.: