Diamond Sight Front Sight, Flat Dark Earth
Diamondhead’s DIAMOND Flip-Up Front Sight’s unique Diamond-Shaped Housing™ (Pat. & Pat. Pend.) allows for faster alignment, especially when integrated with the Diamondhead® DIAMOND Flip-Up Rear Combat Sight™ and the rear sight’s (Pat. & Pat. Pend.) Diamond-Shaped Aperture™ The revolutionary design of the front housing creates a lightning-fast alignment of the front sight post in the center of the rear aperture. Works with Diamondhead (Receiver Height) Gas Block.
- Proprietary (Pat. & Pat. Pend.) Diamond-Shaped Housing™ frames & centers the target with speed and ease
- Flips up quickly for rapid deployment
- Folds down with the push of a button
- Locking system ensures sight stays up securely and remains zeroed in combat situations
- Secure and accurate elevation adjustment
- Easy installation with proprietary clamping system, providing secure attachment to all Mil. Std. 1913 Picatinny Rails
- Standard A2 Front Sight posts (also available with Tritium A2 Front Sight Posts)
- Works with Diamondhead (Receiver Height) Gas Block.
Mfg No: 1052
Weight: 0.15 pounds.
Dimensions: 8 (L) x 4 (W) x 1.25 (H) inches.: