Burris Drop Tine Scope 2-7x35mm, Slug Gun, Matte
You need a reliable, affordable scope that still offers top-flight performance – the new Droptine will get the job done. High quality, precision-ground glass is multi-coated to offer superb low-light capability with glare resistance. A simple, rugged reticle has holdovers for snap shots at extended ranges. The low-profile turrets are finger-adjustable, and a separate eye piece and power ring allow for flip-up lens caps. Precision internal assemblies are double-spring tensioned for shockproofing, allowing Droptine to survive a lifetime of harsh field use. If anything happens, it’s covered by the Burris Forever Warranty. A droptine deer may be a once-in-a-lifetime trophy, but a Droptine riflescope will give you once-in-a-lifetime memories time and time again.
- Long-range accuracy in a simple design that is quick and easy to use
- Features the Ballistic Plex reticle, the most simple, effective, and elegant trajectory-compensating reticle for hunting
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness, clarity, and lasting durability
- Quality precision-ground lenses are larger than those of comparable scopes, for better light collection
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare reduction, increasing your success rate
- Durable, integrated-eyepiece design has no-slip grip for easy adjustment in the field
- Positive steel-on-steel adjustments ensure repeatable accuracy
- Nitrogen-filled scope tubes prevent internal fogging even in cold and rain
- Stress-free, 1-piece, solid outer tube is durable enough to withstand shock and vibrations of even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- 1-in. body tube
- Magnification: 2-7x
- Reticles: Ballistic Plex™
- Objective Lens Diameter: 41 mm
- Clear Objective Lens Diameter: 35 mm
- Ocular Lens Diameter: 39 mm
- Finish: Matte
- Focal Plane: RFP
- Main Tube Size: 1 in.
- Field of View: 45 low – 13 high (ft. @ 100 yds.)
- Eye Relief: 3.1 - 4.1 in.
- Exit Pupil: 17 low - 5 high (mm)
- Click Value: 1/2 MOA
- Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability: 60 MOA
- Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA from center.
- Windage Adjustment: 60 MOA
- Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA in any direction from center.
- Parallax/Focus: None
- Adjustable Parallax: None
- Length: 11.4 in.
- Weight: 12.0 oz.