Scout Light, Vampire 150 Lumens/120 Mw, IR Tan, M93
Surefire Scout Light LED WeaponLight–White and IR Output Tan (M620V-A-TN)
The compact M620V Scout Light produces 150 lumens of brilliant white light or 120 milliwatts of invisible infrared output for use with night vision devices—with no need for IR filters or spare lamps; attaches to Picatinny rail with a Swing-Lever™ rail clamp. Simply twist the self-locking selector ring on the dual-spectrum V-series head to switch between output modes. In either mode, the M620V's TIR lens produces a tight beam suited for short- to medium-range applications. The high-efficiency LEDs are virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break. Comes with a momentary/constant-on pushbutton tailcap switch and a momentary-on pressure-activated tape switch with a 7" cable that can be positioned where you choose.
Also available are optional dual SR pushbutton/pressure pad switches. The M620V clamps solidly to any long gun equipped with a Picatinny rail via its integral M93 Swing-Lever rail clamp, which self-adjusts to off-spec rails and features a lever lock to prevent loosening from vibration or recoil. Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for superior toughness and corrosion resistance, and optically coated tempered glass for durability and maximum light transmission, the M620V is O-ring sealed to keep out dust, dirt, and moisture. Battle-proven and built to withstand the rigors of combat. Available in Black or Desert Tan.
- Virtually indestructible white/IR LEDs regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Switches—Momentary-on tape switch (7" cable), momentary/constant-on pushbutton switch
- Mounting system—Integral Swing-Lever™ clamp for Picatinny rails
- Construction—High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; coated, tempered window
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Available in Black or Desert Tan
- Max Output-White Light: 150.0 lumens
- Tactical Runtime: 1.8 hours
- Max Output-Infrared: 120.0 mW / 8.0 hours
- Bezel Diameter: 1.37 inches
- Weight with Batteries: 7.6 ounces
- Batteries: 2 123A (included)
Mfg No: M620V-A-TN
Weight: 0.6 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: