Leupold Mark 6 Riflescope 3-18x44mm, M5C2 Matte FF 7.62 CMR-W
Leupold Mark 6 3-18x44mm,M5C2 Matte FF 7.62 CMR-W 119212
The Mark 6® 3-18x44mm sets a new standard for high performance in a small, lightweight package. With a length of just 12 inches and weighing in at 23.6 ounces, this optic sets a new standard for riflescope performance.In addition, the Mark 6 series offers state-of-the-art features that are common throughout Leupold’s Tactical product line. Hands down, the most commonly used phrase we hear from tactical end users is “smaller, lighter, faster” when describing the perfect optic.
- Twin Bias Spring Erector System
- Lockable Fast-Focus Eyepiece
- Side Focus
- Xtended Twilight Lens System
- DiamondCoat 2: Exterior lens surfaces are treated with DiamondCoat 2, an ion-assist lens coating, for higher light transmission and the greatest level of abrasion resistance we’ve ever offered. DiamondCoat already exceeds military standards for hardness and durability.
- 6:1 Zoom Ratio: A powerful 6:1 zoom ratio delivers crystal clear images from edge-to-edge throughout the entire magnification range. Many higher power scopes provide the best picture at each end of the zoom ratio, leaving the middle ranges weaker on clarity and resolution. The Leupold 6X erector system was engineered from the outset to provide consistently exceptional image quality across the entire visual field throughtout the entire zoom range.
- Blackened Lens Edges: Blackened lens edges reduce unwanted glare and diffusion through the lens edges to provide better resolution, improved contrast and superior optical perrformance.
- 2nd Generation Argon/Krypton Waterproofing: Select models feature our exclusive, proprietary Argon/Krypton gas blend. Its advantages are two fold: it nearly eliminates the effects of thermal shock, and the Argon/Krypton molecules are significantly larger than nitrogen molecules, reducing the diffusion of gases sealed inside your scope even more than our proven nitrogen technology already does.
- M5C2 Elevation Adjustment Dial: The low-profile M5C2 ZeroLock elevation dial automatically locks at the zero position and provides 20 Mils of elevation travel in two revolutions of the dial. A visible, tactile revolution indicator provides immediate feedback of the dial position in any lighting conditions.
- Weight(oz): 23.60 oz
- Weight(g): 669.00 g
- Objective Clear Aperture(in): 1.70 in
- Objective Clear Aperture(mm): 44.00 mm
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 100.00 moa
- Windage Adjustment Range: 50.00 moa
Mfg No: 119212
Weight: 2.2 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: