Arsenal, Inc. is proud to offer to American shooters the Bulgarian-made SAM7R California Compliant rifle. This 7.62x39 caliber rifle combines authentic, high-quality features rarely seen in the American market. From its intermediate-length trapdoor buttstock to its removable four-port muzzle brake, every component of the SAM7R California Compliant rifle is engineered to provide decades of dependable and accurate service. The SAM7R California Compliant rifle is bound to become a sought-after shooter and collectible firearm.
Each SAM7R California Compliant rifle receiver is milled from a hot-die hammer forged receiver blank by the Arsenal Co. of Bulgaria. Other milled-receiver AKs are machined from bar stock, but Arsenal’s hot-die hammer forging produces stronger and finer-grained steel. Internal voids and cooling deformations are eliminated by the 5-ton hammer forging process.
Each forged receiver blank requires over 5.5 hours of milling before assembly. This forging and milling process is complex and time-intensive, but Arsenal’s meticulous attention to detail delivers a receiver of unequalled strength, precision and durability
Summary: SAM7R CA Compliant - 7.62x39mm caliber rifle, milled and forged receiver, chrome lined hammer forged barrel, 14mm muzzle threads, muzzle brake, cleaning rod, bayonet lug, black polymer furniture, intermediate length buttstock, scope rail, non-detachable magazine, tool for magazine, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit.
- 100% new-production parts and components
- Bulgarian hot-die hammer forged receiver, bolt, bolt carrier and double-hook trigger
- Cold hammer-forged 16.3” barrel from Arsenal’s Bulgarian factory, built on Steyr manufacturing technology
- Hard-chrome plated bore and chamber
- Removable 4-port muzzle brake with 14x1mm left-hand threads
- Scope rail
- Intermediate length US-made 10” trapdoor buttstock (Total length of pull 13.4”)
- 922(r) compliant with US or imported magazines
- Substantially extended service life over other types of assemblies